Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heh...snow

Snow in the Urban Hellhole is rather mundane...unless it's over a meter's worth.

To wit:

Even a good hard downpour doesn't really slow you down when living in an efficient environ. I understand it's inconvenient when it snows, but still, get a grip...it'll all melt sooner and later. Then everyone will complain about the lack of a springtime and how hot it will be tomorrow.
I understand even my niece in suburban DC is even tired of the winter...heh!
Wait until it happens again in 8-11 years. It was like that in the years I lived there. Dumps of snow followed by years of golf weather in late January...funneh that Mother Nature.
I appreciate that the winter can suck sometimes...but so can the other seasons. Don't knock the cold...enjoy it. It ain't gonna last forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment