Thursday, November 12, 2009

Commuting...


...Thru my Urban Hellhole seems to be much easier here, than for other places. Mostly, I would say the greater area is better than most for bikers, runners/joggers and pedestrians.


I would say that about 80-90% of my friends/co-workers use some sort of public transit...the ones who use their own cars, do so out of convenience/cost than anything else, I believe. My only thought about it is: "Carsharing/pooling options...why don't we have more?" With that, Atrios has something to say about car sharing in his UH...enjoy.


Anywho...here's the typical (with all regards to Steve McGinn, pictured) get-up for the commute in and out. I think it's probably perfect biking weather, low 50's, cool/cold breeze. Winter smells are begining to take hold, and I'm sure I noticed a little Quebecoise in the air the other day. With the fact that we had snow in October, I'm still wishing for snow on my b-day...but alas, the 10-day don't look promising. There's always the internet web cams to look at...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment